Shingle Roofing Anna Maria Island
Is your Roof Leaking? Do you Need a New Roof? Are you Searching for a Shingle Roofing Contractor in Anna Maria Island?
If you need a shingle roofing contractor in Anna Maria Island, contact the area’s leading roofing company, Bringman Roofing. With more than 4 decades of experience and long list of satisfied customers, we have earned the reputation as the best in the industry. Whether you need roof repairs, a roof replacement, an inspection, maintenance services or a new roof installation, our highly trained roofing contractors are here to serve all your shingle roofing needs. From standard 3-Tab shingles and architectural shingles to 130 MPH Wind Rated Shingles, Bringman Roofing has the proper shingle solution for your roof type. We are committed to delivering the highest quality work and the best customer service in the industry. Licensed, bonded, and insured, we can help you with all your roofing needs, large or small. If you need shingle roofing services, give our Anna Maria Island roofing team a call.
QUALITY – SERVICE – TRUST
Advantages of Shingle Roofing on Anna Maria Island
In addition to being the most cost-effective roofing solution for most homes, deciding on a shingle roof offers these advantages:
A shingle roof can last 15 years or longer when properly installed
Bringman Roofing uses shingles that are algae and mildew resistant lowering maintenance and improving overall appearance
We install an industry leading underlayment which creates a waterproof layer that seals to the nails used in securing the shingles
Warranties for some shingles extend to 25 years or longer
Asphalt shingles come in a wide variety of colors and styles. Architectural shingles can even create a wood shake appearance. The variety of shingle types and styles ensures that you can achieve the look you want for your home or business
A properly installed shingle roof can lower your utility bills by improving the insulation of your home
Will your Shingle Roof Make it through the Next Storm?
If your home or business lost shingles during the last storm, or if you are concerned that you may lose shingles during the next storm, high wind rated shingles may be perfect for you. Most shingle roofs are rated to withstand 90 mile per hour winds, where high wind rated shingles can withstand winds of 130 miles per hour. This difference can be critical for property on Anna Maria Island when a hurricane comes through. If you would like more information regarding high wind rated shingles, give us a call.
Is your Shingle Roof Damaged? Leaking? In Need of Repair?
We are all aware living in Florida of the damage that can occur from hurricanes and tropical storms. However, it doesn’t take a natural disaster to produce damage or leaks in the roof of your home or business. If your roof is leaking, contact us immediately. Leaking roofs do not fix themselves and will not get better over time. Even a small leak can lead to costly problems if not taken care of quickly. In a short period of time, leaks can destroy insulation, damage ceilings and walls, produce mold, and rot framing and sheathing.
Signs your Single Roof Needs to Be Replaced
Some shingle roofing problems can be repaired, and some issues require a roof replacement. If your roof is 5 years old and you find a leak in your ceiling a roof repair may take care of the problem. If your roof is 20 years old and you are missing shingles, chances are you need a new roof. Signs that you need your roof replaced include:
- Age of your Roof – A typical shingle roof has a lifespan of 15 to 20 years if installed properly. If your roof is over 20 years, chances are you need a new roof.
- Shingles are Buckling and Curling – If you notice the singles on your roof curling or buckling, they may have exceeded their life expectancy.
- Missing Shingles – An indicator that your roof is failing and needs to be replaced
- Shingles are Falling Apart – If you see roof valleys or shingles that are falling apart, you need a new roof.
- Gutters contain Shingle Granules – This is a sign that your roof is at the end of its life.
- Roof Looks Old and Worn – If your roof looks worn out and old, chances are it has exceeded its useful lifespan.
- Bald Spots on your Shingles – This is a sign that granules are coming off and your roof needs to be replaced.
Work with the Best for your Shingle Roofing Needs on Anna Maria Island
Having served Sarasota and Manatee counties for 46 years, we’ve learned a thing or two about taking care of our valued clients. We understand your home is your most valued possession and your roof is it’s first line of defense against Florida’s sometime severe weather and heat. Whether you have a leaky roof that needs a simple repair, you require a major roof repair, a re-roof or total roof replacement, Bringman Roofing has the experience to help you choose the perfect shingle roofing solution at an affordable price. We stand behind our slogan on every job big or small. QUALITY – SERVICE – TRUST the Bringman way. Call or contact the professionals at Bringman Roofing to schedule your consultation or estimate.
Just a short note to share with others what a great Company Bringman roofing is.
1) Thank you! I first came in touch with you and your company in 2002 when I needed a new roof. You and your people were just great, not only in the professional job done but as just plain nice people. Waterside lane than found out in 2001 the No Name Storm required all 130 units to need new roofs. John Hagerty and I decided we only needed to contact one company “Bringman Roofing”. In short order we worked with you and the 3 of us got the project started and done in a short time span. I wish our WSL Board would have hired you again.
2) Thank you for the service you gave our owners once the roofs were done for 20 years.
3) A special thank you for the temporary repairs done in short order and the fair price charge within a few days after Hurricane Irma.
4) I wanted to share with you the quality of people you have hired over the years, and even with the roof over my deck over the past month.
5) I have never worked or talked with one of your people from the receptionist to the professionals who came to work on my roof, they were good people. The last person I worked with was Alex, and even when he had to keep coming back to find and fix multiple leaks he did so in a pleasant and professional manner.
In closing once again thank you and your staff for working with me over the years.
What Sets Us Apart From the Others
Established in 1974
Over 45 Years of Experience
100% Customer Satisfaction
Disaster Emergency Relief
2 Year Workmanship Warranty*
We Focus on Making It Easy to Do Business With Us
1111 29th Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34205
SHARE YOUR NEEDS & WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY
Areas We Service Include
Anna Maria Island, Bayshore Gardens, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bradenton East, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Oneco, Palmetto, Palma Sola, Parrish, Samoset, Snead Island, South Bradenton, Memphis, West Bradenton, Whitfield
Bee Ridge, Englewood, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Laurel, Lido Key, Myakka, Nokomis, North Port, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Sarasota, Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Sarasota, South Venice, St Armands Key, Tallevast, The Meadows, University Park, Vamo, Venice